Coledale Horseshoe *Postponed*

It is with regret that due to the concerns over Coronavirus/Covid-19, the Coledale Horseshoe due to be held on 28th March will be postponed until 24th October 2020. This decision has not been taken lightly but with the potential for the situation to get much worse in 2 weeks time, I have acted quickly to secure a date to ensure the race takes place later in the year. I hope people understand & accept the reasons for this difficult decision but 400+ people in close proximity at registration/start etc, the potential for spreading the virus is too great. Fell runners by their very nature are a fit & hardy bunch but possibly taking the virus home to family members, particularly […]

Continue reading